FH Subbed…...and learning

• Alright most of the posts on these forums are older so i'm not to sure anyone will see this but i thought i might as well try. I'm currently watching fushigi boshi no futago hime and this place is the ONLY one i found with subs. so for starters thank you. i hope that you guys wont give up like some others and i hope you decide to do gyu too. With the way things are i probably will never find another place that has all the subs….i concidering buying the roseta stone and learning japanese just so i dont have to try to hunt them down, lol. hey then maybe i could lend you guys a hand ^.^

• Alright most of the posts on these forums are older so i'm not to sure anyone will see this but i thought i might as well try. I'm currently watching fushigi boshi no futago hime and this place is the ONLY one i found with subs. so for starters thank you. i hope that you guys wont give up like some others and i hope you decide to do gyu too. With the way things are i probably will never find another place that has all the subs….i concidering buying the roseta stone and learning japanese just so i dont have to try to hunt them down, lol. hey then maybe i could lend you guys a hand ^.^

• administrators

We'll restart FH for real as soon as the editor is back in a few days.
    You might actually be able to join the Gyu project as an editor IF you're REALLY good at English,
    especially creative writing etc. Or, if you're very good at proofreading (spotting a typo and bad grammar, suggesting a better expression with the same meaning, etc), you might be able to help as an quality-checker.
    But actually, nothing has been decided for sure about Gyu. After finishing the s1, we may concentrate on HCR for a while, before thinking about Gyu.
    Thanks for patience^^

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.