New Forum Design '11

• Love the new design, I think it looks even more like a chocolate-vanilla-caramel-layers-cake than before; it makes me hungry ;D. And I'm trying to lose weight :'(!

I hope the update keeps the fake accounts by bots away for a long time, too  8).

• Love the new design, I think it looks even more like a chocolate-vanilla-caramel-layers-cake than before; it makes me hungry ;D. And I'm trying to lose weight :'(!

I hope the update keeps the fake accounts by bots away for a long time, too  8).

• administrators

The new version of the forum software now has CAPTCHA for registration, and I cleared out the backlog of all those non-activated users. So it should be more difficult for bots to register.

I'm glad that everyone so far seems to like the new design. It's not too far from the theme I based it on (linked at the bottom of the footer, and selectable as well), but I feel this has a much more honobono feel to it.

• Not bad. I like it.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.