Still Running??

• The last post i saw on this forum at all was back in august. i just wanted to make sure it was still up and running. i have had other sites that one day just stop all activity without any notification. so i wanted to be sure.

• The last post i saw on this forum at all was back in august. i just wanted to make sure it was still up and running. i have had other sites that one day just stop all activity without any notification. so i wanted to be sure.

• No need to worry, we're still alive. Busy with real life things, but still running. We are a relatively small staff, so when even just 2-3 people are otherwise occupied, it has a very strong effect ^^;. Please be patient with us just a little bit longer. m(_ _)m

• Thank you for responding so quickly. I understand the busy life and i'm not complaining about speed or anything. I just wanted to be sure you guys were still going. I have visited other places that shutdown but did not remove the site. its rather confusing O.o; Truly i didn't mean to sound rude i just wanted to make sure. Don't overstress yourselves take it easy :). and again sorry for coming off a bit rude. m(_ _)m

• You do not have to apologise, I didn't think that what you wrote was rude. Rather I have to be sorry that I made you feel that it was. But let's just forget about that. I understand that you want to know wheter we finish what we started or not. Please be assured that there is no intention in shutting down, and that we have the strong will to finish all current and even possible future projects. Although, as great our ambitions are, there is simply no way to foresee how busy each of us is and how late releases might be. Thus, I beg again for yours and everyone elses patience.

• you do indeed have my patience. don't over stress yourselves any. health is priority. best wishes and many thanks! :)

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.