Hime-Chan no Ribon OST?

• I was wondering if anybody had the OSTs? I've only seen it available on youtube for both ost's but I was wondering if anybody had a copy of it and would mind sharing it? Hime-chan has one of the best OST's from the 90's. ^__^

• I was wondering if anybody had the OSTs? I've only seen it available on youtube for both ost's but I was wondering if anybody had a copy of it and would mind sharing it? Hime-chan has one of the best OST's from the 90's. ^__^

• administrators

@redlinks:

I was wondering if anybody had the OSTs? I've only seen it available on youtube for both ost's but I was wondering if anybody had a copy of it and would mind sharing it? Hime-chan has one of the best OST's from the 90's. ^__^

Hi,
    welcome to honobono :)
    I think I have 2 OST-CDs and may be able to help you.
    Which format would you like? MP3 or lossless or…?

• Well, for now, until someone wishes to get it in any other format here are both the OSTs in 320kbps mp3 on Megaupload:

Hime-chan's Ribbon OST1

Hime-chan's Ribbon OST2

Have fun!

• @Daasa:

Well, for now, until someone wishes to get it in any other format here are both the OSTs in 320kbps mp3 on Megaupload:

Hime-chan's Ribbon OST1

Hime-chan's Ribbon OST2

Have fun!

Thank you very, very much! Sorry I took so long to reply, been busy this season. ^^;

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.