^_^

• It's much easier to find places to watch this now, instead of fishing around on Veoh from different uploaders.

Only 9 more episodes till the series is complete.

I wish there were more animes like this.

• It's much easier to find places to watch this now, instead of fishing around on Veoh from different uploaders.

Only 9 more episodes till the series is complete.

I wish there were more animes like this.

• I hope this series gets completed soon! 8 more to go! I'm waiting to marathon it  :D

• I just wanted to say I believe in you guys!

I know an episode hasn't been put out for a while, but I have faith that you guys will finish it. It'd be nice if a year since the last episode isn't reached, but I understand people are busy and such. I hope there's no problems on the manpower side of stuff or anything.

Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up. I watched 37 episodes of it before realizing GF wasn't fully subbed, and I one day hope I'll be able to finish what is likely one of my favorite anime comedies of all time.  ;D

• They haven;t done an episode since last March, but htey appear to still be active. http://www.honobono.cc/

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.