Re: Raws

• Hi! I'm really glad you're enjoying the series! :D Sorry for the long wait for a response by the way. Most of our staff has been rather busy of late.

We don't use raws downloaded via torrent. We actually use the R2 DVDs as our sources.

If you're interested in helping us with translating FH you can join our channel (Aniverse.#honobono) and speak to either me or Liisachan. Liisachan is in charge of our translation department so it's best for you to talk to her if you'd like to translate. :) But you can message me if she's not around.

Hope this helps some. ^^

• Hi! I'm really glad you're enjoying the series! :D Sorry for the long wait for a response by the way. Most of our staff has been rather busy of late.

We don't use raws downloaded via torrent. We actually use the R2 DVDs as our sources.

If you're interested in helping us with translating FH you can join our channel (Aniverse.#honobono) and speak to either me or Liisachan. Liisachan is in charge of our translation department so it's best for you to talk to her if you'd like to translate. :) But you can message me if she's not around.

Hope this helps some. ^^

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.