Mary Bell OST

• hey ppl i have a question: where do you get the OST for Mary Bell? The songs are juss so amazing that i would really like to have them. I would LOVE to download them for FREE but if i really have to buy the cd, i will definitely make that sacrifice because this is one of my favvorite series of ALL TIME.  ;)

• hey ppl i have a question: where do you get the OST for Mary Bell? The songs are juss so amazing that i would really like to have them. I would LOVE to download them for FREE but if i really have to buy the cd, i will definitely make that sacrifice because this is one of my favvorite series of ALL TIME.  ;)

• administrators

Well, this is an old CD from 1992, 14 years ago, and it's actually out of print already.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bell_to_Utaō!

First, if you want to own the CD–in Japan, you could get a second-hand one, relatively easily if you google well; you could order online, and it would cost you like 3000 JPY (30 USD), but probably it wouldn't be very easy for you unless you are in Japan, because many online shops don't even ship overseas to begin with, and even if they do, shipping charges should be high. And I assume you are not in Japan since you asked that question.

If you want to get the data (as mp3, ogg, flac etc), not the physycal CD, there's a way... will you join #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com and say hi to busante?
    I hope you are not new to IRC... Just in case you wonder, joining the chan doesn't mean anything special, it's just a chatting place, just like an IM, and you can just lurk if you don't like to talk too much. If you are such a big fan of MB maybe you'd like to have them in lossless format, not in lossy mp3s? Also, if you are such a big fan, maybe you are interested in helping us in MB in some way too? Anyway it'll be really nice that another MB fan joins the channel; you will be VERY welcome!!! :D

• administrators

they ship internationally
    3500 JPY
    http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c124030476

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.