Where to post a BT reseed request

• Hi I am new to the forum and was hoping that someone could help me out. I am trying to get the Mary Bell ep 31 via BitTorrent and there are no seeders present. Would someone please tell me where in the forum to post a proper request, I can't find a reseed request area.

I really enjoy the Goldfish Warning episodes that I have seen so far they are very entertaining to my kids and myself, thanks for your efforts of making these animes available for us.

Thanks

EDITED to Add:

Thank you to the person that started seeding this file, I much appreciate it. I will continue to seed it after I receive the file for several weeks.

• Hi I am new to the forum and was hoping that someone could help me out. I am trying to get the Mary Bell ep 31 via BitTorrent and there are no seeders present. Would someone please tell me where in the forum to post a proper request, I can't find a reseed request area.

I really enjoy the Goldfish Warning episodes that I have seen so far they are very entertaining to my kids and myself, thanks for your efforts of making these animes available for us.

Thanks

EDITED to Add:

Thank you to the person that started seeding this file, I much appreciate it. I will continue to seed it after I receive the file for several weeks.

• I've created a topic specifically for reseed requests now. So any further reseed requests can be posted there. ^^

Thank you very much for seeding, it's very much appreicated and we're always happy to hear from fans of the shows. :D

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.