Thanks H-B!

• Love this show and really appreciate these, is very nice to finally start replacing my aging vhs tapes… Super-big squishy huggles all around. Thanks H-B staff!

• Love this show and really appreciate these, is very nice to finally start replacing my aging vhs tapes… Super-big squishy huggles all around. Thanks H-B staff!

• I love this show too! (I guess that's why I'm working on it) Though, I was not fortunate enough to have it on VHS. *hugs back ;D *

• Thanks for subbing the series, I still keep my old Tomodachi VHS fansubs but I love the notes you put in the episodes, and the quality is top notch! Keep up the great work.

• I just wanted to put my two cents in and thank all those involved with and responsible for this project =) It's always great to see a childhood classic resurface.. or surface with good rips period o_o Not that I don't appreciate Tomodachi's efforts, they got me into the series; but these have much better quality <3 Thank you, thank you ^^

• I have to chime in and say thanks so much for subbing this nostalgic series H-B! I grew up all through the 90's and even though I didn't watch this show when I was a kid, it still makes me feel nostalgic. Gotta love 90's anime! :D

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.