Useful Information

• administrators

The following is a list of useful information about the Honobono Forums.

• Maximum avatar size is set to 100 x 100 pixels. If you upload an avatar larger than this, it will be scaled down, keeping the aspect ratio, so that both the width and height are 100 pixels or less.

• Resized avatars are in PNG format, so if you have an animated avatar it will lose the animation if the forum has to resize it.

• The server time is set to UTC (also known as GMT). You can apply a timezone offset to your profile to get your local time.

• administrators

The following is a list of useful information about the Honobono Forums.

• Maximum avatar size is set to 100 x 100 pixels. If you upload an avatar larger than this, it will be scaled down, keeping the aspect ratio, so that both the width and height are 100 pixels or less.

• Resized avatars are in PNG format, so if you have an animated avatar it will lose the animation if the forum has to resize it.

• The server time is set to UTC (also known as GMT). You can apply a timezone offset to your profile to get your local time.

• how about signatures? has big as i want? hehe l@@k below… ;D

• administrators

There is a limit of 300 characters in the signature. I don't think there's a limit on the size of external images put in the signature, but if people take the piss with signature images, I will ask them to remove it. If they don't comply I will remove it for them.

If they are silly enough to put it back after it has been removed, I have constructed a special group that removes their ability to edit their signature. It actually takes away several more abilities, such as setting your avatar, your timezone, and various other personalised settings, so you really don't want to end up in this group. I was going to just restrict their ability to modify their signature, but the permissions aren't that fine grained.

• Need an animated avatar resized? Look no further than Dean!  ;D

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.