• Yay!! Another episode of Hime-chan! :D

Episode 6:
    Daichi Meets Daichi

Released: 2006-08-18 (02:40) UTC

Enjoy!! ^^

• Nice Episode 6 ^^

I'm looking foreward to episdoe 7 ^_~

• I am too.

• I'm not getting any sources on episode 6…I have all the others, including 8, but when I open 6, which is almost done, there are no sources. It says I'm downloading from spisoft, but there's still nothing, yet the site says there is 3 seeds...

• If the site says there are sources then you should eventually receive the file. If for some reason it won't connect, try using our other tracker, scarywater. There's a link to it on our main website and it's called "backup." It's possible that it might just be the tracker.

If that doesn't work, you can always join our irc channel and download the file from one of the fserves.  :)

Scarywater: http://a.scarywater.net/honobono/
    irc channel: aniverse.#honobono

• administrators

@Coolgurl:

If for some reason it won't connect, try using our other tracker, scarywater.

teh .torrent file to share the same file(s) is identical both on Spi and Scarywater, one torrent file with multi-tracker information,
    so if you download a .torrent from Spi and if Spi gets down, you can still use that .torrent file because it knows
    you can use Scarywater if Spi is not available (hence "backup")

So, if you can't down HCR6 using the torrent from Spi, you can't either even if you use the torrent from SW.
    If there are seeds and yet you can't download, then it's generally not the tracker, but your client or your ISP.
    If your client is the problem, you can try to tweak the settings or try another one.
    If your ISP is the problem… maybe you might want to join the IRC channel.... or, again,
    chaging client and/or settings might work.

Avoid traffic shaping
    http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Avoid_traffic_shaping

• Listen to Shia, she knows a lot more about this kind of thing then I do. ^^;;;

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.