I can´t download the torrent!

• Hi everyone!!! First, thank you for your hard work!!!
    I was trying to download the torrent for the 1-8 episodes of Goldfish warning but i´ m having troubles with it….
    Can you guys see that for me?
    Thank you all very much....

ps- sorry for my bad english....  its been a while since i don´t write in english... (i´m from brazil....)
    sweet kisses....

• Hi everyone!!! First, thank you for your hard work!!!
    I was trying to download the torrent for the 1-8 episodes of Goldfish warning but i´ m having troubles with it….
    Can you guys see that for me?
    Thank you all very much....

ps- sorry for my bad english....  its been a while since i don´t write in english... (i´m from brazil....)
    sweet kisses....

• Hi Balth, thank you for the reply, but my older brother (who understand much more about computers than me) helped me….
    So, thank you but the problem´s solved!!
    Sweet kisses

• administrators

By the way, nerue, honobono is now trying to make another version of Goldfish Warning!
    It will be subtitled in many languages ("multisubbed")–in Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Chinese, etc. etc.
    So, if you are interested in translating Goldfish Warning! from English to Brazilian Portuguese,
    that would be great, especially for fans in Brazil :)

• Hi!

This is my first post, but enough about me.

Theres this perso nI know, and he speaks Portuguise (he lives in Brazil) so maybe he could help ^_^

Pm me some infomation, then I'll try to make him do it :)

(Key word: 'try'!)

• Hey,

If you want, I could translate into German ! I would be glad to help !

• administrators

@BakaBenni
    It's very nice of you!
    But that was a plan suggested more than 4 years ago, and back then we didn't start multisubbing GfW after all.

Now in 2010 it's getting more and more obvious that we're much slower than we should,
    just doing English subs.
    For example, we subbed only 3 episodes of GfW in 2009. This is much less than ideal,
    and I'd really like to improve the situation of GfW.

Thank you very much anyway. I appreciate the thought.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.