Thank you so much!!

• I just wanted to say thank you so much for subbing this series! Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime is awesome and I love it! I like the animation and everything. I also like how there are different colors in the font for each person that is talking and also the font for when they do that weird dance saying "I hate it…I hate it..."  xD It makes it more enjoyable to watch. Thanks so much again! You guys are really great!

• I just wanted to say thank you so much for subbing this series! Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime is awesome and I love it! I like the animation and everything. I also like how there are different colors in the font for each person that is talking and also the font for when they do that weird dance saying "I hate it…I hate it..."  xD It makes it more enjoyable to watch. Thanks so much again! You guys are really great!

• Glad to hear that there are people who enjoy this show as much as I do. ^^
    I hope you enjoy all the episodes to come! :D

• I love this anime it makes me laugh sooo hard! thanks for all you've done. Are you going to be subbing all 51 eps?

• @lilasian155:

I love this anime it makes me laugh sooo hard! thanks for all you've done. Are you going to be subbing all 51 eps?

Yes, we plan to sub all 51 episodes as long as it isn't licensed before then.  :D

• This show is my new favorite! It's the most adorable thing ever! Please sub quickly, I can't wait to see more! ^^ You guys do a great job! Keep it up!

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.