Futago Hime Gyu!

• Hi,

I was just wondering whether you are going to sub the sequel "Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime Gyu!", after you finish "Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime"?

PLZ DO!! ;D

• Hi,

I was just wondering whether you are going to sub the sequel "Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime Gyu!", after you finish "Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime"?

PLZ DO!! ;D

• Whether or not we're going to sub Futago Hime Gyu is unknown at this time.
    It will most likely depend on the state of the group when we finish Futago Hime, which will be quite a while from now yet since the series is so long. ^^;

I, personally, would like to sub Gyu. But I'm only one person and it's possible that by the time we finish Futago Hime there might be things that prevent us from doing Gyu. It's hard to say what the future holds for us.

So to sum that up: We don't know yet! lol

• administrators

@merlin44
    Thanks for supporting us. We now have a new translator who can help FH in the near future. So the situation is now better than it was. Besides, we can concentrate on FH once MB is done, which should happen very soon. On the other hand, our QC process is being slower recently, apparently QCers are busy in rl, which makes our releases a little delayed.

As for Gyu… our release pace is not too fast, 2 FH eps a month, or less.
    Which means, we still need like 2 years to finish FH, if we can finish it at all.
    I for one would like to help Gyu! if honobono is going to do that, but I can't make any promise. In 2 years, things could change radically for anyone.
    I might be too busy then in real life, having to work very long just to eat and live, not having any time to spare for anime.
    Of course I don't want it to happen, but there's no telling. It is possible that I'll get sick or even die :)

Your feedback here more or less helps us to be more motivated :) Not like we are not motivated for FH, but it's a good thing to know that some people actually enjoy or appreciate what we spend a lot of time and effort for. Better yet, you can come join #Honobono from time to time, if you'd like, to cheer up QCers. I think cg will be happy to talk about her fav show anyway :)

• WOW that was such a quick reply! :D

I completely understand, I hope you guys end up subbing Gyu.

You guys are the best! I love FH and GFW, thanks so much for subbing them.
    GFW is one of the best anime I've ever watched and FH is really good too.
    You guys are doing a real service by subbing them.

Me and my sister love you guys!!  ;D

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.