Thank you for the hardwork!

• I found the English name for this anime in YouTube just yesterday, upon searching for it in Google I found this site. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for bring back such good old memory, I remember coming home from school and watching this anime 4pm at home everyday back in china (YES I AM FREAKING OLD!)

Thank you again!

• I found the English name for this anime in YouTube just yesterday, upon searching for it in Google I found this site. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for bring back such good old memory, I remember coming home from school and watching this anime 4pm at home everyday back in china (YES I AM FREAKING OLD!)

Thank you again!

• I may be even older, since I remember watching Marine Boy after school…

Thanks for bringing us another great episode of Goldfish Warning!

• This was really great. I'm not sure if it ever would ever get an official release in the US, so I'm glad I got to see it. Chitose is now one of my top favorite Tsunderes. Guess you don't always need magic to unleash a Dragon Slave on your friends.

• administrators

@LikaLaruku:

This was really great. I'm not sure if it ever would ever get an official release in the US, so I'm glad I got to see it. Chitose is now one of my top favorite Tsunderes. Guess you don't always need magic to unleash a Dragon Slave on your friends.

Thank you for your comment, LikaLaruku!
    We are NOT quitting on GfW, but our members are busier and this project is kind of less secure now… :sad:
    Nevertheless, Ep. 37 RC2 should be ready within this week. Hopefully...
    And I hope we can release 37 this month...

• Came back today to find 2 new episodes & more scheduled. Happy ^_^

• Episodes 39 and 40 should be out soon.  :)

• I came here just to express my gratitude to your hard work on this series.
    From the cover of this series i didn't imagine i would finish an episode (kinda childish with no promise), but suddenly i found my self ending the whole 42 episodes in four days.
    Really amazing series and what is more amazing is the work you put on the series; great translation with references being explained, amazing type setting and Very good encodes even they are old.
    Thank you and hope you could finish the remaining 12 episodes this year ;)

• administrators

amma, thanks for your comments.
    GfW is surely a show for children, but yes it's interesting nevertheless.
    Though we may not be fast enough, I hope we can sub all the remaining episodes sooner than later…
    Still, realistically,
    @amma:

Thank you and hope you could finish the remaining 12 episodes this year ;)

This seems… uh next to impossible, I'm afraid ^^;;;

• I know this is an old thread but it's better to post here instead of opening a new thread.

Anyway, congratulations for your great work and thank you very much for not dropping the translation project. Sure, the work pace is very slow but here's the motto I'll always agree when it comes to free fan-translations: better late than never. Also beggars can't be choosers. Such a shame I don't have the required talents to help with the project.

Keeping going strong! ;) For such a great yet incredibly underrated show I can wait for as long as it'll take to the group who also have more important priorities at their daily life. :)

• administrators

Hi, Vetus,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the forums - it's not an overly active place, but anyway!

GfW 45 has been just test-encoded, and now it only needs QC and a few finishing touches.  After that, we only have 9 episodes to go; translation wise, only about 8.5 to go.  We can't make any promise, but I think we can complete this series, possibly within this year, or else in 2014.

Some of the episodes in the 40-54 range may not be very interesting, but I think some of the strongest GfW episodes are also in this range.
    Also, it would be great if the original, manga version is someday scanlated (by some scanlators).  In the TV series, Chitose's personality is exaggerated - in the original manga, she's more delicate, not so pushy, and there are many n-parters (like a 6-parter), unlike the TV series, where even a 2-parter is rare.  As such, a significant part of the original story had never made it into anime (while the TV series has many fun, original stories too, not based on manga).

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.