This anime's nice

• I like mecha's, samurai's, and suspense anime but curiosity led me to watch Mary Bell and now I'm making a fan comic for it. O_O

Well I must admit, I have a thing for loli's and Mary Bell's cute. This anime's nice and I love it. Thanks for putting effort into subbing it so I can enjoy it but I want the DVD's as well. Where can I buy them?

Also can you tell me if you are subbing the movies? I want to see more Mary Bell. I also want to know where they take place. I want to place my fan comic after the events of the anime and movie but don't know when exactly the movie takes place.

That's about it. Once again, nice job on the subbings.

• I like mecha's, samurai's, and suspense anime but curiosity led me to watch Mary Bell and now I'm making a fan comic for it. O_O

Well I must admit, I have a thing for loli's and Mary Bell's cute. This anime's nice and I love it. Thanks for putting effort into subbing it so I can enjoy it but I want the DVD's as well. Where can I buy them?

Also can you tell me if you are subbing the movies? I want to see more Mary Bell. I also want to know where they take place. I want to place my fan comic after the events of the anime and movie but don't know when exactly the movie takes place.

That's about it. Once again, nice job on the subbings.

• administrators

Hi, about DVD, I did a quick search and found this page.
    http://www.sazuma.com/item_82402_Hana-no-Mahoutsukai-Mary-Bell–Floral-Magician-Mary-Bell--DVD-Box-2.html
    I think you can easily find more shops like this.

The movie, Phoenix no Kagi, is not too much impressive, but I hope we can sub it for completeness.
    I really like the OP song, Watashi Mary Bell, for one thing (a part of it is in Ep.45).
    Also it's the only Mary Bell show that has real stereo audio.
    (1992-1993 when this show was aired, was just before the TV anime became stereo in Japan.)

@Who_Knows:

The place is the same town, Sunny Bell, and the Flower Magic World.
    As you can guess from the title, it's some kind of extension of Ep.26, Iruka Inaika Phoenix.
    It's created (about a half year iirc) before the last episode, and is not like the story after Ep.50.
    The director is Endo Tetsuya himself, just like Ep.26.
    Well, if you're creating "the after" story dojinshi, there're some known semi-official settings you might want to know…

• Yuuri will become a picture book author. I always think the "Mary Bell Picture Book" (and probably "Snown") will be written by her in the future,
      and magically will be sent to the past.
    • Ken and Vivian will become a couple, but then (maybe) they'll break up.

Here's a picture titled "10 Years Later" painted by Hirota Tadashi, one of the directors who did MB.
    This is how Yuuri, Ken, and Vivian will look like 10 years later :)

• Wow. Vivian really looks cute here. I thought she would retain her crabby look.  :D And she dates Ken? I thought that boy learned to stand up for himself. I guess not. :(

Anyways, I kinda put the webcomic on hold since I lost my audience I was aiming at. I'll need to pick it up again when I find a new audience.

Thanx for the info. I'll be hoping you will sub the movie. Even if you don't say it's impressive, I just want to see Mary Bell one more time. I loves her.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.