Can you help me with raws please?

• Hi~
    first of all, I have to say that I love the work you are doing with this series.
    Because of that, I thought that I could translate this into spanish, and let more people enjoy this show. (nobody has done it yet)
    But I have a little problem getting raws. I have downloaded a torrent with the 51 episodes, but it is dead, so I am missing some of them. (I waited for weeks but nobody has it 100%)
    Could you help me to get the episodes?
    I am missing these: 18, 19, 20, 21, 40, 42, 48, 49 and 51.

thanks in advance ^^

• Hi~
    first of all, I have to say that I love the work you are doing with this series.
    Because of that, I thought that I could translate this into spanish, and let more people enjoy this show. (nobody has done it yet)
    But I have a little problem getting raws. I have downloaded a torrent with the 51 episodes, but it is dead, so I am missing some of them. (I waited for weeks but nobody has it 100%)
    Could you help me to get the episodes?
    I am missing these: 18, 19, 20, 21, 40, 42, 48, 49 and 51.

thanks in advance ^^

• Hi,
    Sorry for the very late reply. Not sure if this is revelant anymore, but I figured I would answer just in case. ^^;

I'm guessing that you are/were downloading l33t-raws copies of the raws. Unfortunately, we use the actual DVDs as the source for our raws so we don't have access to those files and, therefore, cannot help seed. Whether someone in our group personally has the raws, I can't say. I had them at one point myself, but once we release an episode I tend to delete the raw sources I have in favor for the files with subtitles since I don't know Japanese. ^^; Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Coolgurl

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.