Illicit eBay Auctions

• Sometimes people sell Honobono subs on eBay. This is not allowed by both Honobono's and eBay's policy.

Help Honobono by finding and reporting eBay auctions with Honobono material. Report new auctions by posting to this thread and help by reporting to eBay about the auction.

FAQ/HOWTO

I found an auction with Honobono subs. How do I let others know?

Post a message about the auction to this thread. Please include the following:

• Title(s)

• Auction item number(s)

• eBay seller to identify repeat offenders

• eBay auction links

I found an auction with Honobono subs. How do I tell eBay to ban this fellow?

1. Find the auction on eBay and view the item page. Take note of the item number (circled red) and the seller (underlined blue).

2. Go to the bottom of the item page. Locate the "report" link and click it.

3. Click the "copyright violation" link.

4. Enter the item number of the auction. You can enter multiple auctions if you find more than one. Once the numbers are entered, click send.

5. Post your findings this thread so others can do the same. The more people that report an auction, the more likely eBay will ban the users account.

6. Give yourself a cookie for helping Honobono. :)

Someone posted another mean eBay seller! How can I report them directly?

Copy the item numbers in the post and put them into both of the following:

Recordable Media
      Replica and Counterfeit Items

That's a lot of work for just being nice. What do I get if I help you?

How about this: for each banned eBay user, whoever found and reported that user first gets a special image made by me. I haven't made it yet, nor am I an artist, but I know you want it. If you visit the IRC channel then I'll probably give you voice, which means priority for most fservs in the #honobono channel 8).

• Sometimes people sell Honobono subs on eBay. This is not allowed by both Honobono's and eBay's policy.

Help Honobono by finding and reporting eBay auctions with Honobono material. Report new auctions by posting to this thread and help by reporting to eBay about the auction.

FAQ/HOWTO

I found an auction with Honobono subs. How do I let others know?

Post a message about the auction to this thread. Please include the following:

• Title(s)

• Auction item number(s)

• eBay seller to identify repeat offenders

• eBay auction links

I found an auction with Honobono subs. How do I tell eBay to ban this fellow?

1. Find the auction on eBay and view the item page. Take note of the item number (circled red) and the seller (underlined blue).

2. Go to the bottom of the item page. Locate the "report" link and click it.

3. Click the "copyright violation" link.

4. Enter the item number of the auction. You can enter multiple auctions if you find more than one. Once the numbers are entered, click send.

5. Post your findings this thread so others can do the same. The more people that report an auction, the more likely eBay will ban the users account.

6. Give yourself a cookie for helping Honobono. :)

Someone posted another mean eBay seller! How can I report them directly?

Copy the item numbers in the post and put them into both of the following:

Recordable Media
      Replica and Counterfeit Items

That's a lot of work for just being nice. What do I get if I help you?

How about this: for each banned eBay user, whoever found and reported that user first gets a special image made by me. I haven't made it yet, nor am I an artist, but I know you want it. If you visit the IRC channel then I'll probably give you voice, which means priority for most fservs in the #honobono channel 8).

• Time to get things started:

Title: Tokyo Mew Mew
    Items: <gone>, <gone>
    Sellers: azsxdcfvgbcharmed <banned>, ledarknoir
    URLs:

• Reported also on those url's, maybe the more people that report, they'll shut down the auction.

Balth

• Heh. Both auctions got nailed, but our friend ledarknoir is back at it already (he's even got a eBay store). Anywho, here's the next one:

Title: Tokyo Mew Mew
    Items: <gone>
    Sellers: ledarknoir
    URLs:

• Heyya, issa Boo Cub here, your happy go lucky #Honobono Pet….. happy to report that i told ebay.co.uk about that auction as well this morning.. hehe, hopefully he will get the warnings and leave.
    :D

• Title: Tokyo Mew Mew
    Items: <gone>
    Sellers: ledarknoir

• I also just reported the auction from ledarknoir. :)

• 6059287274 <-"ended status"

6059443901 <-"removed"

also the first two have now also been removed.

Balth

• This just in: ledarknoir is now a former eBay seller.  ;D

• Nice pc. ;D

• I found Mary Bell is being auctioned in taobao.com yesterday:

Link:
    http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0/item_detail-0db2-5dd3b9acbe073dbfeb4debb086b066aa.jhtml?p=1-2

Item number:
    5dd3b9acbe073dbfeb4debb086b066aa

I'm going to ban it.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.