Is Something Going on with FH

• You Tube has recently deleted most of their Futago Hime videos.  Apparently some third party has said they claim the material and wanted it down.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

• You Tube has recently deleted most of their Futago Hime videos.  Apparently some third party has said they claim the material and wanted it down.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

• We have no connection to whoever posts the Futagohime videos on Youtube, so we don't know why the material would have been removed.

But, as of right now, we have heard no news about the show being licensed. I hope that clarifies a bit, though I know it's not that helpful.  :-\

• It does clarify things.  I was wondering if it had been licensed or if it was just some douche on You Tube.  Apparently, it's the latter.  Thanks.

• From what I can tell, NAS doesn't want the raws on YouTube; I don't think that they've acted against the subbed episodes though.

• They've deleting the subs as well.  Though, the person also uploaded all the the raws.  I guess YT decided to just delete them all.

• administrators

They don't like to see their video, raw or subbed.
    MysteryPearl's account was suspended though she only had subbed ones.
    Though, personally, I don't like youtube either becuase their video quality is poor,
    after honobono worked very hard to make everything high-quality.
    This is not the first time. Before crunchyroll, now youtube.

• So, we no longer can upload the videos to say, like Veoh?

• administrators

@liela-rayne:

So, we no longer can upload the videos to say, like Veoh?

Well… We don't have any right to say "You can't" or "Don't" or "Go ahead" or anything...^^;
    We are not the ones who upload the videos to youtube or anywhere.
    They're doing that on their own, not we.
    Actually, some of our old releases are also on BakaBT (ex-BoxTorrents), and none of us is angry about that
    (theres no reason to be angry at all). It was unexpected that they uploaded the files there,
    but it may actually be convenient in case SW is down, since the files are there losslessly,
    not recompressed.

• Hmm… That's true, well this latest download i did. I had to download another program just to watch it. I didnt have a problem with the others. So, i dont know what it is then... Oh well. Im happy and grateful to the ones that uploaded the episode x3

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.