Fushigiboshi no ☆ Futagohime 31 is not working

• **I downloaded like i normally do, and tried it out and it's not playing at all…

Edit: Ok, im going to try and re-download to my computer and see if it fixes it

Edit2: Ok... it just have audio, no video**

• **I downloaded like i normally do, and tried it out and it's not playing at all…

Edit: Ok, im going to try and re-download to my computer and see if it fixes it

Edit2: Ok... it just have audio, no video**

• You need to install ffdshow on your computer.  The main site provides a link to download it.

• Where do i get the FFShow? I downloaded it first from the main site

• Ffdshow is a program that let's you watch these videos.  There's a link on honobono's main site to the ffdshow site where you can download it.

• Alright… im on the main site. I go into the download file's and i see all the bitorrent links. I click the last one on the Fushigiboshi no Futagohime 31. Is there something else im suppose to download?

• Click the files button the main site.  It will take you down to where there are links on the right hand side.  Click the one that says ffdshow.  If all else fails, type ffdshow in your search engine and you should be able to find their site.

• **Alright i see it, but it gives many downloads… which one do i download?

Edit: Alright, i got it to work x3 thank you!

Edit2: Ok, so i got it to work (finally) on my computer. But i cant upload it to any other place?**

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.