I have a little question ^^U

• First that all, you are the best english fansub!! XD I love all the series that you fanssubed
    Ok…
    ¿Minky Momo will be subbed?
    I want to see Minky Momo in japanese sub english... I know that you are very bussy, but, I think that minky momo needs to be sub...

(Sorry for my english... I know howw to read and speak english... but, my english is not perfect =P... If anyone knows spanish, please read this)

Primero que todo, ustedes son el mejor fansub ingles que ahi!!! XD Amo todas las series que fansubean
    Ok..
    ¿Van a fansubear a Minky Momo?
    Quiero ver Minky Momo en japones sub ingles... Yo se que estan muy ocupados. pero, creo que minky momo merece estar subtitulada

Thanks for read this... Gracias por leer esto

De cualquier modo, ustedes son el mejor fansub! Please, no se ridan, estoy seguro de que ustedes lograran terminar todos los proyectos que tienen hasta ahora...
    Gambare!!

• First that all, you are the best english fansub!! XD I love all the series that you fanssubed
    Ok…
    ¿Minky Momo will be subbed?
    I want to see Minky Momo in japanese sub english... I know that you are very bussy, but, I think that minky momo needs to be sub...

(Sorry for my english... I know howw to read and speak english... but, my english is not perfect =P... If anyone knows spanish, please read this)

Primero que todo, ustedes son el mejor fansub ingles que ahi!!! XD Amo todas las series que fansubean
    Ok..
    ¿Van a fansubear a Minky Momo?
    Quiero ver Minky Momo en japones sub ingles... Yo se que estan muy ocupados. pero, creo que minky momo merece estar subtitulada

Thanks for read this... Gracias por leer esto

De cualquier modo, ustedes son el mejor fansub! Please, no se ridan, estoy seguro de que ustedes lograran terminar todos los proyectos que tienen hasta ahora...
    Gambare!!

• First of all, thank you for the compliment. It's always nice to know that our work is appreciated.  :D

Not sure I'm really the right person to answer your question, but I'm sure Shia will correct me if I'm wrong. I would try and answer you in Spanish, but I don't think my Spanish skills are good enough to do so. ^^;

If I remember correctly, the group does hope to sub the Minky Momo TV series… eventually.  However, as far as I know there are no current plans to work on the series since we're currently working on 3 series with a rather small staff already.

So, basically, the best answer that I can give you is: We might do the TV series, but there are no plans to work on it yet.

I hope that answers your question, pudding-kun. :)

• Wow! thanks Coolgurl! For reply my questions… ^^
    I will wait for Minky Momo =P
    And, continue with the series!!! Yur are the best english fansub =P I really like your series n.n
    And (If you want) I can traduce in spanish your series (for a multisub project) n.n
    Remember, you are the best fansub
    MINNA, GAMBARE!!

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.