Torrent Download && Direct Downloads;

• Hey.. Is there a way we can direct download [avi format]? Because torrents make my computer lag… :'(

• Hey.. Is there a way we can direct download [avi format]? Because torrents make my computer lag… :'(

• +1

Hope you guys dont mind for renewing this 120 days old topic and dont mind my asking but really, i why isnt direct download available? :) Someone could always upload it on megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and share links.

• @Yoko:

+1

Hope you guys dont mind for renewing this 120 days old topic and dont mind my asking but really, i why isnt direct download available? :) Someone could always upload it on megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and share links.

There isn't direct download because no one has uploaded the files to those kinds of sites that I know of. And no one on staff has enough storage and bandwidth to personally supply direct downloads. We supply torrents and downloads via IRC. I know that's not exactly an answer to your question. I guess, if someone wants to take the time to upload the files to megaupload or something they are welcome to do so but we take no responsibility for it.

It's also possible that someone is waiting until the series is completely done before uploading to megaupload or something. But I'm unsure.

• You could also search for a direct download on a well known search engine and look around on some of those streaming sites that manage to have our releases on stream shortly (1~2h) after we released them. I refuse to name that pages since I don't like their way of taking donations for "their heroic" effort to down- and upload other people's work, but you can find direct dls for at least the latter half of our releases.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.