Will the entire season 1 of FH subbed come out soon?

• I really do wanna know. I really like this anime but i soooo wanna see it in english sub!!!

• I really do wanna know. I really like this anime but i soooo wanna see it in english sub!!!

• @Animegirl:

I really do wanna know. I really like this anime but i soooo wanna see it in english sub!!!

We're working on it as fast as we can. You can keep track of the episode progress on our homepage http://honobono.cc

It's important to remember that we are fansubbing the show because we enjoy the series. It's a hobby, but we, the staff, have real lives too. All of the staff have to deal with normal real life stuff like work and school as well, and those things take priority. All I can say is the entire season will be subbed in the future, but whether it will be 'soon' depends on how much free time the staff members will have in their lives.

Probably not the response you were hoping for, but know that we're doing the best we can.  :)

• Any estimate on when 37 and 38 will be released?  I know both have their first release candidates done but I've seen any updates on them.

• @al1701:

Any estimate on when 37 and 38 will be released?  I know both have their first release candidates done but I've seen any updates on them.

I can't really give you that estimate, though I wish I could. heh It's actually hard to tell. Theoretically, 37 shouldn't be too much longer as it's already in QC stage. The first release candidate of 38 hasn't been encoded yet so that one will probably be a bit longer. However, as they are only RC1, it's hard to say how many release candidates will be needed, and whether the staff that need to QC and encode the new RCs will have to time to prepare them when needed. So, basically, like I said earlier, we'll do our best to get them out as fast as possible. But I can't guarantee anything as all releases depend on a lot of factors.  :-\

• It's okay.  I just noticed there had been no news on them.

I also have a question.  Does everyone work on all the shows or do you have teams that work on each show?

• Thanks for the info. ^^ hope u guys finish really quick. THANKS! :) ;)

• @al1701:

Does everyone work on all the shows or do you have teams that work on each show?

Not everyone works on all the shows, but some people do. Our QCers, for example, work on all the shows. And sometimes it depends on who's available to do a particular job. So we have general 'teams' if you want to call them that, but our group is too small to have a different team for each show.

Hope that helps.

• Yes.  Thanks.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.