Does the star mean anything?

• I noticed there's a star next to the latest update on Episode 37.  Does it mean anything?

• I noticed there's a star next to the latest update on Episode 37.  Does it mean anything?

• administrators

Not really ^^; but it's green, implying everything is going ok…

Specifically, we're almost ready to encode the final version of this episode.
    There are a few very minor details yet to be decided, like which spelling we want to use,
    "Keyholder" or "Key Holder" (part of the name of the "lucky item" at the end),
    but they're so minor, they should be decided instantly when the editor is back today.

Hopefully, we can release it tomorrow (on Sunday), though that's a little iffy.
    Possibly it will be out on Monday or Tuesday or perhaps Wedensday.
    I'm fully aware that we're slower than people want us to be.
    Fortunately, the next-next one (Ep. 38) is also about ready, making the average speed "about 2 weeks / episode"...
    relatively good for us.

Edit:
    Yes, it's been finalized and should be out on Sunday or Monday.
    For what it's worth... the "keyholder" or "key holder" thing has been changed to "keychain" after all.

• I saw.

I've been looking forward to Episode 38 as it's the only Sophie-centric episode in this series.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.