I have a question

• i went on veoh and they have all the hime-chan no ribbon episodes 1 through 61 and its in sub so whats the whole point of still subing it  :-\

• i went on veoh and they have all the hime-chan no ribbon episodes 1 through 61 and its in sub so whats the whole point of still subing it  :-\

• That may be the case, but we don't sub the shows to post them on video streaming sites like veoh. In a sense, we're "re-doing" Hime-chan's sub because when the group that originally subbed the show, Tomodachi, released the episodes, the only source of video they had was VHS. But now DVD sources are available, and we've them. The video quality of the DVD source is MUCH better than the VHS video quality.

So it's much like groups releasing currently airing shows with TV sources and then going back later and redoing the releases using the DVD sources. The goal was to give people the opportunity to download and watch the show with better video quality, in the hope that it would help them enjoy the show more. This concept is a bit lost when the videos are uploaded to sites like Veoh and crunchyroll because they limit the quality to save bandwidth or space (Note: I don't use the sites so I'm not well-versed in why they downsize and limit the quality of the episodes), so it seems like a futile task. But it's not for those people that choose to directly download our releases to their computers.  :)

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.