Busting a Rumor

• There's a person or group spreading a rumor about a third Futago Hime series.  They tried to edit the Futago Hime wikipedia page and even posted it on my youtube channel.  It's a lie.  There's no third series for Futago Hime coming.  I want to put this out there in case they try to spread it here.

• There's a person or group spreading a rumor about a third Futago Hime series.  They tried to edit the Futago Hime wikipedia page and even posted it on my youtube channel.  It's a lie.  There's no third series for Futago Hime coming.  I want to put this out there in case they try to spread it here.

• Who cares about this lies unless Mayuki Anan is making the third one. At least, there are two series back there but I like to see those series well once I already get the hard disk of my laptop, I might get to watch your subbed video. I put my hope to Mayuki regarding the Wonder Planet Series about it.

• Uh…Mayuki Anan's manga is independent of the tv series.  They have no connection aside from being based on the same concept.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.