Thank you sooo much

• floral magician mary bell is one of the earliest anime ive ever seen. it brings back all the good old memories!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HONOBONO!!!!!!! i used to see it every saturday. omg omg omg you dont know how much this anime means to me. i am soo sooo sooooooo glad that i can see it again. this is such a thrilling experience. ARIGATOUGOZAIMASU to honobono again!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!  :-*

• floral magician mary bell is one of the earliest anime ive ever seen. it brings back all the good old memories!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HONOBONO!!!!!!! i used to see it every saturday. omg omg omg you dont know how much this anime means to me. i am soo sooo sooooooo glad that i can see it again. this is such a thrilling experience. ARIGATOUGOZAIMASU to honobono again!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!  :-*

• administrators

Always nice to know people appreciate what we do (although I'm not working on this series myself). Sorry about the problems you experienced with registering here by the way. Technical glitch with the email server (read as: "I forgot to make sure it was started on boot, and my hosting provider had to restart the machine.")

• administrators

@tegennwerk:

floral magician mary bell is one of the earliest anime ive ever seen. it brings back all the good old memories!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HONOBONO!!!!!!! i used to see it every saturday.

Where were you? Afaik Mary Bell was aired in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea and in Poland, and in it was on Mondays in Tokyo.

omg omg omg you dont know how much this anime means to me. i am soo sooo sooooooo glad that i can see it again. this is such a thrilling experience. ARIGATOUGOZAIMASU to honobono again!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!  :-*

We just released ep 30 and now are doing 31. The best part of this show is in 30-50, so… stay tuned :)

• It seems more and more people enjoy Mary Bell.
    As far as I can remember, Mary Bell was aired in China from 1994, usually from Monday to Friday, 5 episodes per week. Most cartoons are aired like this, while some are only at weekends.

• I also like the anime very muchI am looking forword to your new anime

• administrators

Well, they aren't really ours. We're just making them more accessible to people outside of Japan. Technically we shouldn't be doing this, but with older shows like Mary Bell they are likely to be long past their normal commercial lifespan, and the rekindled interest in the show could potentially open up new commercial opportunities for the creators (although this is admittedly unlikely).

In the case of Fushigi-Boshi no Futago-Hime, it's fairly new as a 2005 anime, but it hasn't been picked up by commercial distributors, and doesn't appear to have very much recognition in the English speaking world, perhaps in part because no one has subbed it past episode 5 yet. Hopefully by subbing it more people will come to know of its existence, and then maybe the commercial distributors will take look at it (or a second look if they already dismissed it once).

Of course a lot of that is idealism that's hard to prove. One thing we can be sure of though is that it proves there are people in many different countries who enjoy these kinds of show, even if they aren't necessarily proof of the commercial viability of international distribution of the show.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.