Why do Futago Hime RCs take so long to move up?

• I've been watching progress on the site and I've noticed something.  RCs for Goldfish Warning are usually moved out of the script and onto the schedule the same day typesetting is complete.  However, Futago Hime RCs take days if not weeks to be moved.  Is there any reason why that is?

• I've been watching progress on the site and I've noticed something.  RCs for Goldfish Warning are usually moved out of the script and onto the schedule the same day typesetting is complete.  However, Futago Hime RCs take days if not weeks to be moved.  Is there any reason why that is?

• @al1701:

I've been watching progress on the site and I've noticed something.  RCs for Goldfish Warning are usually moved out of the script and onto the schedule the same day typesetting is complete.  However, Futago Hime RCs take days if not weeks to be moved.  Is there any reason why that is?

The simple answer? The projects have different encoders.

Basically the more people you have working on a single project, the greater the possibility for delay because of each staff member's personal schedule. The projects have different encoders so the speed that the encodes are made depends on the encoder's available time. In this case, Goldfish Warning tends to move faster from typesetting to encoded because the typesetter and encoder for Goldfish Warning are the same person. Whereas the typesetter and encoder for Futago Hime are different people.

Hope that answers your question. :)

• It sure does.  Thank you.

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.