Subbing 'Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime Gyu!'

• Will you and your team be subbing 'Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime Gyu!' to English after finish subbing 'Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime'?New member here by the way.you rawks :D

• Will you and your team be subbing 'Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime Gyu!' to English after finish subbing 'Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime'?New member here by the way.you rawks :D

• They're going to cross that bridge when they come to it.

I'm personally torn.  I want English subtitles so I can start my original plan of reviewing that series and ripping it to shreds to entertain the masses.  However, I really don't want them to have that series inflicted on them.  It's such an aggravating show to watch.

• First of all, let me welcome you to honobono! Glad you're enjoying our FH subs. :D

Like al1701 said, we haven't decided yet if we're going to do Fushigiboshi no Futagohime Gyu yet. Right now we're just focusing on trying to finish the first season. When we finally finish FbnFh we'll see where the staff is at and decide then. If we decide to work on Gyu, we'll either make an announcement or you'll be able to see it in the status update boxes on the right column of our website.

• It's out!

Looks like your connection to #honobono @ irc.aniverse.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.